**


looking for a design-related job.
here's my blog full of ideas, inspiration and current progress in my work.
looking for a suitable studio space too..

hope you're inspired, or atleast admire my work*****!

All work and images are protected under copyright nazreen matadar designs ©2012
WEBSITE _ www.nazreenmatadar.co.uk


SURFACE DESIGN - ILLUSTRATION - PRINT



so many ideas, only one brain.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

FINAL DEGREE SHOW 2011

So the end of the degree is near and all the work is completed. Well just about!

I recently spent a considerable amount of time in the print room, printing, steaming, ironing, drying, washing, cleaning and talking. :)

FINAL DESIGNS
# Tokyo streetstyle
Fashion - womenswear collection


These were the pattern pieces i worked with to create the shirts (womenswear collecttion shirts... inspired by menswear). I chose a shirt which had a good fit and length, opened it apart and then altered a few bits and then came my pattern pieces...




The above is a snapshot of my current degree show work, the colours are vibrant, the imagery is bold, there is fine lines and typography but the "block colour" trend is definately DEFINATIVE in my recent collection.



The ditsy prints for tokyo work.
Mainly for collars, cuffs and the yolk.



White figures print and pink silhouette print. (Main designs)



No comments:

Post a Comment