**


looking for a design-related job.
here's my blog full of ideas, inspiration and current progress in my work.
looking for a suitable studio space too..

hope you're inspired, or atleast admire my work*****!

All work and images are protected under copyright nazreen matadar designs ©2012
WEBSITE _ www.nazreenmatadar.co.uk


SURFACE DESIGN - ILLUSTRATION - PRINT



so many ideas, only one brain.

Thursday 7 April 2011

inspiration/major work

 Some of the artists i been looking at recently who have inspired my previous post and this weeks work..

REINER POSER Berlin (2007)
SUSAN CAIRNS Florence 
JIM STEWART St marks square
CARA KOH Toa Payoh
NIGEL PEAKE Dundee
RACHEL OSBORN Berlin architecture
MATTHEW PHILIPS Office space

siena1.jpg

OLIVER KUGLER Three kings
http://www.olivierkugler.com/

SARAH GOOCH - High street









































Some AMAZING amazing talent, fantastic work and designs, if i wasn't inspired by looking at these artists then it would have been a massive suprise!

Stuggling to find things on google for some of these designers. Found them in my 'CONTEMPORARY ILLUSTRATION', amazing book. i felt these designers related alot to my current work and i used them as a constant inspiration while working.

Something i've been working on today...





I was playing with composition and structure here, finding different ways of making my work contemporary. I changed the background colour to add a quirky, eye-catching atmosphere. 

Not entirely happy with any yet, but will carry on to complete a finished design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment