**


looking for a design-related job.
here's my blog full of ideas, inspiration and current progress in my work.
looking for a suitable studio space too..

hope you're inspired, or atleast admire my work*****!

All work and images are protected under copyright nazreen matadar designs ©2012
WEBSITE _ www.nazreenmatadar.co.uk


SURFACE DESIGN - ILLUSTRATION - PRINT



so many ideas, only one brain.

Sunday 6 March 2011

liverpool design show 2010

here's more of my work, i seem to be more preoccupied in inspiration lately***

hope you like...
oh, not to forget this work is from when we; as a university (university of Bolton) exhibited at the liverpool design show in 2010. Fantastic experience, load of great talent

This collection was based on my earlier explained theme _ cinematic s/s 2012

I created a series of wallpaper prints.









<3 this palette

No comments:

Post a Comment